Gorilla Trekking Safaris
3 DAY UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI FROM KIGALI
The Pearl of Africa – Uganda takes you to Bwindi impenetrable Forest National Park, the home to the highest population of mountain gorillas in the whole World. Visiting Uganda’s entails hiking in Uganda’s oldest and virgin Bwindi Impenetrable Forest which also a home to over 90 mammals,various plant species and roughly 360 birds. The trip starts and ends in Uganda.
– Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Park
– Day 2: Primate trekking adventure
– Day 3: Drive back to Kigali/KampalaMore details
4 DAYS GORILLAS AND WILDLIFE SAFARIS UGANDA
The Uganda Gorilla Discovery combined tour entailing mountain gorilla trekking in the Bwindi impenetrable forest national park, Ishasha tree climbing lions, wildlife viewing and launch cruise in Queen Elizabeth National park. The tour starts and ends in Uganda.
– Day 1: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth Wildlife park – Afternoon Launch cruise
– Day 2: Ishasha – Bwindi national park
– Day 3: Gorilla Trekking Adventure, Cultural walk to Batwa People
– Day 4: Departure More Details
5 Day GORILLAS AND WILDLIFE SAFARI FROM KIGALI
The Ultimate Uganda Safari starts from Kigali airport, and takes through the various undulating scenic geographical land forms between Rwanda and Uganda. Activities to encounter the gorilla trekking in Bwindi forest national park where you can find half of the mountain gorillas in the mist, community walk and cultural performances, primates and birds view within the rain forest! Gorilla trekking safari, gorilla tracking tours, gorilla safari, gorilla tours, gorilla adventure, Uganda gorilla safari, Rwanda gorilla trekking!
– Day 1: Kigali – Bwindi Impenetrable
– Day 2: Gorilla Tracking
– Day 3: Depart For Queen Elizabeth National Park
– Day 4: Queen Elizabeth National Park
– Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Park – Kigali Airport More Details
3 DAYS RWANDA GORILLA SAFARI
The Primates of Rwanda is an excellent package taking you close to the world’s endangered Mountain Gorillas in the Volcanoes National Park. You will enjoy an exhilarating tour with great opportunities for birders to see various bird species among others.
– Day 1: Pick up, city tour & transfer to Volcanoes national park
– Day 2: Gorilla Trekking
– Day 3: City Tour & Departure More Details
5 DAYS CHIMPANZEE AND GORILLAS SAFARI RWANDA
Gorilla Tracking Rwanda safari will take you to Rwanda to tour a country with “a thousand hills”. Rwanda, host a number of the endangered mountain Gorillas, sharing with Uganda and Congo DR. Besides Gorilla tracking, you may opt for a Kigali city Excursion, Golden monkey tracking among others. You also visit Nyungwe forest national park for for chimpanzee trekking or canopy walk.
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to Nyungwe Forest National Park….. More details